Rates & Insurance
I am an out-of-network provider. My services are reimbursable for out-of-network benefits from several insurance plans. To determine if you have out-of-network mental health coverage you need to check with your insurance carrier. I will provide you with an invoice at the end of each month so that you can submit it to your insurance provider.
Please call the member services phone number on the back of your insurance card and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible when I see an out-of-network mental health provider or an in-network provider?
- Once my deductible has been met, what percentage does my insurance pay?
- How much is my co-pay?
- How many visits are allowed per calendar year?
- Do I need pre-authorization in order to receive mental health services?
Checks and credit cards are accepted for payment.
I require a 48 hours cancellation notice. Please see the Client Service Agreement for details.
New Client Forms
Please complete these forms and bring them to your first appointment: