Should you ditch the sugar?
Do the Paleo, Atkins, or Weight Watchers diet?
Join a cross-fit program? Remove gluten?
Are you eating foods that could exacerbate your medical problems or cause disease?
Are you eating all your green leafy vegetables but still feeling out of sorts?
Is your diet a contributing factor to anxiety, depression or fatigue?
Great questions and with all the media hype around food trends and mixed messages about what constitutes “good nutrition” this can certainly leave your head spinning! Feeling confused! Overwhelmed!
Fortunately, as your Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (wow, that’s a mouthful~ pun intended ☺), I am here to tell you that creating a healthy lifestyle doesn’t have to be so complicated. Let me help you make sense of it all and get to the truth of what YOUR body really needs. You’ll discover what is truly good for YOU, not the one-size fits all approach, which holds the key to REAL sustainable results for your health, your weight, your energy, and your emotional well-being!
“So what exactly does a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP) do?” you ask.
Let me explain…
- While most dietitians dwell on calories, carbs, fats, proteins, restrictions and lists of good and bad foods, I address nutrition from a holistic perspective, using a comprehensive and customized evaluative process to help identify and correct nutritional imbalances for good!
- Holistic means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. I determine how food, your thoughts and mindset, and lifestyle can have a direct effect on your mental and physical functioning. I don’t simply address the symptoms. Instead, I know that we are a sum of parts: body (biochemistry and structure), mind (thoughts and beliefs), and spirit (awareness that we are much more that our physical body). By working with these parts and treating you as a whole person, we are taking care of underlying causes of weight gain, fatigue, mood disturbances, digestive issues, infertility and even disease.
- I demonstrate the importance of a properly prepared, nutrient dense, whole food diet, that will nourish your body and restore good health.
- I teach the importance of implementing various relaxation techniques that will support your lifestyle changes and health goals.
- There is no single perfect diet that fits for everyone. As an NTP, I am trained to help you find the right types of whole foods that will restore balance and enhance your ability to heal, rejuvenate and feel energized.
- I do not diagnose or treat disease. I do work alongside with your current caregivers to support doctors’ diagnoses and address nutrient imbalances, food intolerances, and any other variables that your body may require to flourish.
Nutritional Therapy can address, but not limited to the following health concerns:
- Allergies & Food Sensitivities
- Mood Irregularities
- Mental Sluggishness
- Mood Swings
- Chronic Fatigue
- Weight Management
- Pre-Conception & Pregnancy Health
- Digestive Disorders
- Acid reflux
- Stomach pain
- Blood Sugar Issues
- Sugar cravings/addiction
- Auto-immune conditions
Nutritional Therapy is for you if…
…you are interested in receiving in depth, individual and supportive nutritional program
…you have tried everything else and need something that really works
…you want something more and are READY to make a change
Think of your NTP as your anti-aging potion, as you transform from the inside out, to vibrant health and feeling good in your body!
Let’s work together if you are ready to walk away from quick fixes and into sustainable health and vitality.
In addition to providing in person nutritional consultations, I support clients worldwide via Skype.
Have Questions? Free 15 Minute Consultation
If you have questions or are hesitant about seeking help, call and inquire about a free 15-minute phone consultation. We can talk briefly about the issues you are struggling with and I will share my thoughts on the matter and briefly describe how I can help.